Oh jeez… So I see that it’s been nearly two months since I last posted. I can’t believe it’s been that long. I could make a lot of excuses about why, but I think the thing that best illustrates how busy I’ve been is that I moved into my new apartment a few days before that last post, and I still haven’t finished unpacking! Yikes!
So, here are some other things I’ve been up to…
1. I am so amused by this. It totally reminds me of my old job, and the kids I worked with there.
2. I’ve been to Colorado, Nevada, and Utah (twice). I’ve taken lots of pictures; I just need to unpack the CD of drivers for my camera so I can upload them!
3. I survived total craziness. Seriously, that thing went right past my apartment! Some of the worst damage is just 3 or so blocks from my house. Here’s a map of the path. See that “10” in a white circle–the one under where it says “Highland Ave NE”? Yeah, that’s exactly where my apartment is.
4. I updated my 101 in 1001 list, just a little. The only thing I’ve really accomplished is that I bought a DVD player. I decided that I wanted to watch all of Sex and the City on DVD prior to the movie coming out in May. I’m about halfway done!
5. I just went to Bryce Canyon, which inspired me to write again, so I have a post waiting the wings, but I think it needs photos! I also won $100 at the casinos in Vegas on the same trip… It was awesome.
Ok, I’ll post more soon… But first I have to do my taxes!